Strategy informs everything that we do at Layer Cake.
It’s great to be creative, but if the resulting effort doesn’t align with your goals or speak to your target audience, it’s wasted. That being said, some efforts put more obvious emphasis on strategic thinking: naming, brand design and messaging – and of course strategic alignment and planning. We do all of those things, from initial brainstorming to deliverables, in a way that is valuable, informative, and fun.
Below are some of the clients who’ve benefitting from these services, and what they took away:
- The Playground Ensemble – tagline (Adventurous Music Now), elevator speech / mission statement, brand refresh
- The Denver Art Museum’s Design Council – tagline (“Advancing the Dialogue of Design”) and identity work
- No Barriers USA – PR and event strategy; identity work including print collateral redesign
- Fort Collins Museum & Discovery Science Center – naming consultation (formerly the Fort Collins Discovery Museum)
- Women in Design / Denver – key messaging
- Cleo Parker Robinson Dance Ensemble – PR strategy
- Elements of Image – marketing and PR strategy
- Insula Design – marketing and PR strategy
- The Compton Foundation – logo and identity work including website redesign
- GrahamGolden Technologies – logo and brand application to collateral and website; marketing strategy